1. Instructions on how to enter and other details contained within promotional advertisements for the promotion form part of the conditions of entry.
2. By entering the promotion, entrants agree to abide by these terms and conditions.
3. Employees, contractors and agents of HBF and its related companies and their respective immediate families are ineligible to enter.
4. HBF as a promoter means HBF Health Limited ABN 11 126 884 786 carrying on business as HBF and under other business names.
Prize details & conditions
5. The promotion is only open to members of the public (Entrants) who do not currently have a hospital or twin pack policy with us. Eligible entrants include those with no current relationship with HBF and also members will Essentials only, Urgent Ambulance, hospital policies with no maternity cover only and GI only policies.
6. Prize details: Everyone who visits the HBF Maternity page (hbf.com.au/maternity) and purchases a new HBF health policy that includes cover for maternity will receive a copy of ‘What to expect when you’re expecting’.
7. The prize will only be given to Entrants who purchase a maternity product at the webpage designated hbf.com.au/maternity. Entrants who purchase a maternity product through other HBF web pages, over the phone or in a branch will be ineligible to receive a prize.
8. An Entrant is not eligible to receive the prize where the Entrant has not made a payment for their policy.
9. An Entrant may only enter once.
10. All Entrants must be 18 years old or more.
11. The prize is available while stocks last.
12. The prize cannot be exchanged for cash.
13. All other costs and expenses associated with the prize, beyond the specified prize components, will be the responsibility of the winning Entrants.
14. The winning Entrants will be responsible for any and all taxes incurred in relation to the receipt of the prize.
15. Substitute prizes will not be available, should the winning Entrants be unable to use the prize at the allocated time.
16. HBF may at its absolute discretion substitute a different prize in place of any prize referred to in these terms and conditions.
17. The promotion will commence at 8am WST on Friday 30 September 2011 (Commencement Date).
18. Entries for this promotion will continue while stocks last (Closing Date).
19. No late entries will be eligible to enter the promotion.
Method of entry
20. All Entrants who:
-purchase a new hospital product that includes maternity cover via the hbf.com.au/maternity webpage;
-make a payment for that policy; and
-are identified by HBF as obtaining the policy between the Commencement Date and the Closing Date
will be eligible to receive the prize.
21. The winning Entrants will be identified at 125 Murray Street, Perth, WA 6000.
22. The judge's decision will at all times be final and no correspondence will be entered into.
23. The winning Entrants will receive confirmation by mail.
24. It is a condition of entry that HBF has the right to publicise the winning Entrants for any promotion or matter incidental to the promotion, if required.
25. The winning Entrants may also be required by HBF to participate in a photo session and acknowledge that HBF has the right to use such publicity photos in any medium (including, without limitation, the Internet), and in any reasonable manner it deems fit.
26. The winning Entrants agree to make themselves available for publicity purposes without charge.
Indemnity & disclaimer
27. All entrants release and indemnify HBF and all of its related companies and personnel from and against, all liability, cost, loss or expense arising out of acceptance of any prize(s) or participation in the promotion including (but not limited to) loss of income, personal injury, damage to property and whether direct or consequential, foreseeable, due to some negligent act or omission or otherwise.
28. Neither HBF nor any of its related companies or personnel will be responsible or liable if for any reason beyond their reasonable control any element of any prize is not provided.
29. Neither HBF nor any of its related companies or personnel will be liable to any person for any loss or damage sustained or incurred if, for any reason, the promotion is suspended, varied or terminated at any time, with or without prior warning or publicity.
30. Neither HBF nor any of its related companies or personnel will be liable to any person for any loss or damage sustained or incurred arising from late, lost or misdirected entries.
31. Neither HBF nor any of its related companies or personnel will be liable to any person for any loss or damage sustained or incurred arising from any change in the value of a prize occurring between the publishing date and the date the prize is claimed.
32. HBF reserves the right to exclude any person from this promotion for any reason whatsoever.
33. In all matters, all decisions of HBF will be final and cannot be contested. No correspondence or discussions will be entertained.
34. HBF reserves the right to amend these terms and conditions or cancel the promotion at any time.
35. If for any reason this promotion is not capable of running as planned, including infection by computer virus, bugs, tampering, unauthorised intervention, fraud, technical failures, or any other causes beyond the control of HBF which corrupt or affect the administration, security, fairness, integrity or proper conduct of this promotion, HBF reserves the right in its sole discretion to disqualify any person who tampers with the entry process. HBF assumes no responsibility for any error, omission, interruption, deletion, defect, delay in operation or transmission, communications line failure, theft or destruction or unauthorised access to or alteration of entries.
HBF Health Limited ABN 11 126 884 786.