$2.95Prices based on WA rates for a single premium paid by direct debit with no Lifetime Health Cover loading. A single Dental Saver policy costs $151.20, which is equivalent to $2.95 a week after deducting the Australian Government 30% Rebate on private health insurance.
Includes 30% Rebate. Price based on your eligibility.
Dental Saver is perfect if you just want cover for general dental and don’t want to pay for other health treatments you might not use. It’s a great, low cost way to take good care of your teeth.
If you’re looking for:
- Cover for all general dental treatment at any dentist (includes consultations, cleans, x-rays, simple fillings and more)
- 60% back on all general dental treatment at any HBF Participating Provider
- A $400 maximum per person, per year. This includes a fully covered scale and clean every year at any HBF Participating Provider
What are you covered for:
You’ll be covered for all general dental treatment. This includes too many items for us to list here, but if you’d like to check if you’re covered for a certain treatment, just get the item number from your dentist and call us.
You might want cover for major dental too. If so, check out our other four Essentials products.
Getting the most out of dental cover
- Visit a participating dentist. We have agreements with hundreds more dentists in WA than any other fund, which means less out-of-pocket expense for you. You can find your closest participating dentist here. With Dental Saver, you get 60% back when you visit an HBF Participating Dentist (that includes dentists and prosthetists).
- You can minimise out-of-pocket costs with GapSaver.
- If something happens and you’re unable to work, we won’t abandon you. We’ll give you complimentary health insurance for up to nine months. Because the last thing you need to think about at a time like that is paying your health cover. Some conditions do apply so please ask us for more details.
Find out more about your policy details.
Policy terms and conditions and waiting periods apply.