$20.15Prices based on WA rates for a single premium paid annually by direct debit with no Lifetime Health Cover loading. A single Healthy Saver Hospital policy costs $1046.60pa, which is equivalent to $20.15 a week after deducting the Australian Government 30% Rebate on private health insurance.
Includes 30% Rebate. Price based on your eligibility.
If you want:
- To be fully covered in a shared room in a private hospital.
- To save on your premiums by only paying for what you’re more likely to need.
- Your choice of doctor and hospital.
- If you’re young and looking to start a family soon but are unlikely to want cover for heart treatment, joint replacements and cataract and eye lens procedures.
According to the PHIO State of the Health Funds Report 2012, HBF covers an average of 94.3% of hospital related charges in WA – that’s a higher percentage of these charges than any other major health fund.
What are you covered for?
Do you want to compare Hospital Cover?
Choose from our Hospital Products and compare their features side by side.
We pay out on thousands of procedures, too many to mention here. As a member if there is a specific benefit you are looking for, find out the item number from your doctor or specialist and call us and we’ll let you know how much you should get back.
You won’t be alone
We’ll fully cover the charge for a hospital boarder, to make sure you have the support you need while you’re in hospital, this includes meals and accommodation in your room. Some conditions apply.
A few points to note:
- If you’re staying in an HBF Participating Hospital, you will be fully covered for a shared room. You may be required to contribute to the cost of a single room.
- You’re fully covered for theatre and labour ward costs in HBF Participating Hospitals.
- We don’t pay benefits for hospital treatment that is not eligible for a Medicare benefit, such as cosmetic surgery.
- Waiting periods and pre-existing waiting periods also apply.
Find out more about your policy details.
Policy terms and conditions and waiting periods apply.