$12.25Prices based on WA rates for a single premium paid by direct debit with no Lifetime Health Cover loading. A single Young Singles Saver Hospital policy costs $635.00pa, which is equivalent to $12.25 a week after deducting the Australian Government 30% Rebate on private health insurance.
Includes 30% Rebate. Price based on your eligibility.
If you want:
- Full cover for a shared room in a private hospital.
- Full cover for theatre fees, on over 2000 procedures.
- To save by only paying for what you need and excluding some high cost hospital services like heart treatment and joint replacements.
- You’re young and single and unlikely to have children in the near future, or need major surgery like joint replacement or heart surgery.
- If entry-level hospital cover is what you are after, this is a great product that covers the basics with a low premium.
According to the PHIO State of the Health Funds Report 2012, HBF covers an average of 94.3% of hospital related charges in WA – that’s a higher percentage of these charges than any other major health fund.
What are you covered for:
Do you want to compare Hospital Cover?
Choose from our Hospital health insurance products and compare their features side by side.
We pay out on thousands of procedures, too many to mention here. As a member if there is a specific benefit you are looking for, find out the item number from your doctor or specialist and call us and we’ll let you know how much you should get back.
You won’t be alone
We’ll fully cover the charge for a hospital boarder, to make sure you have the support you need while you are in hospital, this includes meals and accommodation in your room. Some conditions apply.
A few points to note:
- If you’re staying in an HBF Participating Hospital, you will be fully covered for a shared room. You may be required to contribute to the cost of a single room.
- You’re fully covered for theatre costs in HBF Participating Hospitals.
- We don’t pay benefits for hospital treatment that is not eligible for a Medicare benefit, such as cosmetic surgery.
- Waiting periods and pre-existing waiting periods also apply.
Find out more about your policy details.
Policy terms and conditions and waiting periods apply.