$34.50Prices based on WA rates for a single premium paid annually by direct debit with no Lifetime Health Cover loading. A single 55 Plus Twin Pack policy costs $1,794.20pa, which is equivalent to $34.50 a week after deducting the Australian Government 30% Rebate on private health insurance.
Includes 30% Rebate. Price based on your eligibility.
If you’re looking:
- For the privacy of a single room, your choice of doctor and hospital, no limits on general dental services, plus cover on 15 additional Essentials services like physio, chiro and many more.
- For cover that reflects where you are in life, why pay for maternity if you won’t need it?
- Couples and singles looking for Hospital and Essentials services that may be required later in life, like heart treatment, joint replacements, cataract and eye lens procedures and prostheses.
- If you’re looking for cover for Essentials services like podiatry but you’ve reached a time where you don’t need cover for things like orthodontic treatment.
What are you covered for:
Do you want to compare Twin Pack Cover?
Choose from our Twin Pack products and compare their features side by side.
We pay out on thousands of procedures, too many to mention here, if there is a specific benefit you are looking for, find out the item number from your doctor, dentist or specialist and call us and we’ll let you know how much you should get back.
Getting the most out of your Twin Pack
As well as being fully covered for most theatre fees and a shared room in an HBF Participating Hospital, you get benefits paid across our 15 most popular services (including dental, optical, physio and more), here are a few ways to get the most value from your health insurance:
- Visit a Participating Dental Provider. We have agreements with hundreds more dentists in WA than any other fund, which means less out-of-pocket expense for you. You can find your closest Participating Dentist here. With 55 Plus Twin Pack, you get 60% back general dental and 70% back for major dental when you visit an HBF Participating Dentist.
- Don’t forget to use your fully covered scale and clean each year at a Participating Dentist.
- Need new glasses? We have many Participating Optical Stores in WA. Visit one of these stores and you’ll get hundreds more frames fully covered, plus at least 20% discount on most designer frames in addition to your usual benefit.
- You can minimise out-of-pocket costs with GapSaver.
- If something happens and you’re unable to work, we won’t abandon you. We’ll give you complimentary private health insurance cover for up to nine months. Because the last thing you need to think about at a time like that is paying your health cover. Some conditions do apply so please ask us for more details.
A few points to note:
- If you’re staying in an HBF Participating Hospital, you will be fully covered for a shared room. You may be required to contribute to the cost of a single room.
- You’re fully covered for theatre costs in HBF Participating Hospitals. A co-payment of $50 is payable in some hospitals for procedure fees such as colonoscopies and gastroscopies.
- We don’t pay benefits for hospital treatment that is not eligible for a Medicare benefit, such as cosmetic surgery.
- Waiting periods and pre-existing waiting periods also apply.
Did you know?
We’ll pay a benefit of up to $50 per person, per year, for the hire or purchase of aid recovery equipment. Aid recovery equipment includes things like bath board, shower chair, bed rail, blood pressure kit and crutches.
Find out more about your policy details.
Policy terms and conditions and waiting periods apply.