$20.55Prices based on WA rates for a single premium paid annually by direct debit with no Lifetime Health Cover loading. A single Smart Saver Twin Pack policy costs $1,068.45pa, which is equivalent to $20.55 a week after deducting the Australian Government 30% Rebate on private health insurance.
Includes 30% Rebate. Price based on your eligibility.
If you’re looking:
- For health insurance that provides great all round cover at a smart price, including your choice of doctor, hospital and fully covered theatre fees, plus dental, optical, physio and 4 more Essentials services.
- For maternity cover.
- To save money on your premium by having restricted benefits on things you are unlikely to use, like joint replacements, heart treatment, cataract and eye lens procedures and psychiatric.
- Young and healthy singles and couples.
- If you are considering starting (or adding) to your family, Smart Saver Twin Pack includes maternity (you get three nights fully covered in your own room, find out what else is included here), and your children can be added to the policy too.
What are you covered for:
Do you want to compare Twin Pack Cover?
Choose from our Twin Pack products and compare their features side by side.
We pay out on thousands of procedures, too many to mention here, if there is a specific benefit you are looking for, find out the item number from your doctor, dentist or specialist and call us and we’ll let you know how much you should get back.
We’ll keep your premium down
By including a $100 excess for overnight stays in hospital, we can keep your premiums down. You’ll only pay it once per adult member, per calendar year, to a maximum of twice per family policy regardless of how many times you may need to stay in hospital.
We don’t charge an excess for the children on your policy.
Getting the most out of your Twin Pack
As well as being fully covered for theatre fees and a shared room in an HBF Participating Hospital, you get benefits paid across our 7 most popular services (including dental, optical, physio and more). Here are a few ways to get the most value from your health insurance:
- Visit a Participating Dental Provider. We have agreements with hundreds more dentists in WA than any other fund, which means less out-of-pocket expense for you. You can find your closest Participating Dentist here. With Smart Saver Twin Pack, you get 60% back when you visit an HBF Participating Dentist up to a maximum of $500 per person per year.
- Don’t forget to use your fully covered scale and clean each year, at a Participating Dentist.
- Need new glasses? We have many Participating Optical Stores in WA. Visit one of these stores and you’ll get hundreds more frames fully covered, plus at least 20% discount on most designer frames in addition to your usual benefit.
- You can minimise out-of-pocket costs with GapSaver.
- If something happens and you’re unable to work, we won’t abandon you. We’ll give you complimentary private health insurance cover for up to nine months. Because the last thing you need to think about at a time like that is paying your health cover. Some conditions do apply so please ask us for more details.
A few points to note:
- If you’re staying in an HBF Participating Hospital, you will be fully covered for a shared room. You may be required to contribute to the cost of a single room.
- You’re fully covered for theatre and labour ward costs in HBF Participating Hospitals.
- We don’t pay benefits for hospital treatment that is not eligible for a Medicare benefit, such as cosmetic surgery.
- Waiting periods and pre-existing waiting periods also apply.
Find out more about your policy details.
Policy terms and conditions and waiting periods apply.