HBF cares about you beyond your career and offers an amazing range of benefits to employees and their families.
- Up to 12.5% employer superannuation*
- 13 days personal leave per year
- 17.5% leave loading
We understand our people have family and other personal commitments outside of work, so we encourage a healthy work-life balance.
- 12 weeks paid primary carer parental leave in addition to unpaid parental leave and government-funded paid parental leave and two weeks for secondary carers*
- Flexible working arrangements including flexitime, part time hours and purchased annual leave
Health and wellbeing
We’re serious about helping our employees live well, both at work and at home; and offer a wellness program that draws on our experience as a corporate wellness expert. The program, HBF Balance, includes:
- Free activities including yoga, pilates, workshops, HBF Fitness and gym discounts
- Free preventative health benefits including annual health checks, flu vaccinations, weight loss and quit smoking programs
- Two days off every year to look after your health*
- Access to an Employee Assistance Program for employees and their immediate families
HBF is committed to helping our talented employees realise their full potential and achieve their career goals.
We champion and support career progression with a variety of learning and development opportunities.
- Tailored career progression plan
- Internal programs offered by our dedicated Learning and Development team
- External training courses
- Access to self-driven virtual learning resources
- Career advancement through internal vacancies and promotions
- Assistance to undertake relevant studies
Community and workplace giving
Giving back to the community is something we value here at HBF, so our employees have the opportunity to make a difference to those in need. We offer a number of volunteering opportunities through our charity partners.
- Taking two paid volunteering days every year
- Optional donation to workplace giving program
Do you want a job with HBF?
If you’d like to work with us, please see our current job vacancies.