HBF cares about you beyond your career and offers an amazing range of benefits to employees and their families.
- Up to 12.5% employer superannuation*
- 13 days personal leave per year
- 17.5% leave loading
- Discounts on HBF health and general insurance and free income protection insurance
We understand our people have family and other personal commitments outside of work, so we encourage a healthy work-life balance.
- 12 weeks paid primary carer parental leave in addition to unpaid parental leave and government-funded paid parental leave and two weeks for secondary carers*
- Flexible working arrangements including flexitime, part time hours and purchased annual leave
Health and wellbeing
At HBF, we’re making healthy happen through a range of benefits through our wellbeing program HBF Balance.
- Free activities including yoga, Pilates, lunch & learns, HBF Fitness and gym discounts
- Free preventative health benefits including annual health checks, flu vaccinations, weight loss and quit smoking programs
- Two days off every year to look after your health*
- Access for employees and their immediate families to an Employee Assistance Program
Our Learning and Development team offers a host of internal and external development programs.
- Career advancement through internal vacancies and temporary development opportunities
- Assistance to undertake relevant studies
Community and workplace giving
Giving back to the community is something we value here at HBF and we offer a number of volunteering opportunities through our charity partners.
- Two paid volunteering days every year
- Workplace giving program
Do you want a job with HBF?
If you’d like to work with us, please see our current job vacancies.