Our 12-month program will fast-track your learning and development in one of Western Australia’s highest profile organisations.
You’ll gain real world experience in a range of work environments, supported by mentoring that includes one-on-one time with
our Chief Executive Officer, John Van Der Wielen. You’ll be able to show your potential as a future leader while learning
from some of the very best who have gone before you.
You will have two six month rotations over the 12-month program. One will be in our busy and fast paced Sales and Operations
Division (branch network, contact centre and corporate sales) and the other will be in one of the remaining eight Divisions
(Technology, Commercial, Finance, Strategy & Ventures, Marketing, Group Governance, People and Culture, or the CEO Office).
At the end of the 12-month program, we’ll offer permanent positions to four individuals who we believe have something special
to offer HBF as future leaders in our business.
What we can offer you
HBF cares about you beyond your career and offers an amazing range of benefits to employees and their families. We understand
our people have family and other personal commitments outside of work, so we encourage a healthy work-life balance.
HBF is committed to helping our talented employees realise their full potential and achieve their career goals. We champion
and support career progression with a variety of learning and development opportunities.
- Internal programs offered by our dedicated Learning and Development team
- A leadership program tailored to our graduates
- Access to self-driven virtual learning resources
Community and workplace giving
Giving back to the community is something we value here at HBF, so our employees can make a difference to those in need.
We offer a number of volunteering opportunities through our charity partners.
- Taking two paid volunteering days every year
- Optional donation to workplace giving program
Health and wellbeing
We’re serious about helping our employees live well, both at work and at home; and offer a wellness program that draws on
our experience as a corporate wellness expert. The program, HBF Balance, includes:
- Activities including HBF Fitness and gym discounts
- Preventative health benefits including annual health checks, flu vaccinations, weight loss and quit smoking programs
- Access to an Employee Assistance Program for employees and their immediate families
We offer a 25% subsidy on Health insurance and discounts on a range of general insurance.