Make healthy happen in your workplace
When your employees are healthy, they’re more alert, they get more done and they’re less likely to take leave for sickness or stress. Plus, they’re happier to be at work — which makes for a workplace that’s more productive, and more enjoyable to work in.
HBF’s Corporate Wellness programs are an easy, affordable way to provide professional education, fitness and preventative health services for your employees. We tailor our programs specifically for your organisation, and create a series of engaging events that will improve the physical and mental wellbeing of your employees — and keep them healthy all year-round.
Protect your employees this winter with a flu vaccination
HBF can help safeguard your workers' health with a corporate flu vaccination program offering both on and offsite solutions as well as an easy online booking system.
With cases of flu rising, you can help minimise the impact in your workplace. By offering your employees a flu vaccination, you can protect your employees from the flu virus which could reduce your employee absenteeism this flu season.
Why choose HBF for your corporate flu vaccination program?
- Trivalent and the new season vaccine, Quadrivalent also available
- Vaccinations can be delivered onsite at your workplace or delivered by a pharmacist at selected Friendlies Pharmacies.
- Easy online booking system
To find out more, complete the form at the bottom of the page and our Corporate Wellness team will contact you or phone 9265 6466.
Why HBF Corporate Wellness?
- We’ve delivered workplace programs to Western Australian businesses for over 16 years. Our clients include Western Power, INPEX, Edith Cowan University and the Water Corporation.
- Our programs run by qualified facilitators and degree qualified professionals.
- Our programs are a cost effective way to provide premium health services to your employees.
- You can track the impact of your wellness program with our exclusive Corporate Wellness Index.
- We’re proud members of the Workplace Health Association of Australia.
How does it work?
We’ll assess your workforce and establish a health profile in order to tailor a program for your organisation. This program will consider the needs of your business and your employees, taking into consideration their age, level of engagement and any identified health risks, such as type 2 diabetes and cardiovascular disease.
Your Corporate Wellness program can include:
- Wellness assessments
- Weight loss programs
- Flu vaccinations and skin checks
- Ergonomic assessments
- Yoga, Pilates and fitness classes
- Health seminars, such as mental wellbeing, nutrition, and men’s health
- Neck and shoulder massage
- Wellness expos
With the support of HBF, we’ve observed a positive and strong response right across the business — the best change agents being our managers and supervisors.
Kendall Leggett, Health, Wellbeing & Safety Manager, ARG
Working in partnership with HBF has allowed us to combine our own internal expertise with HBF’s support. It’s encouraging to hear positive feedback from participants on the quality and range of workshops.
Fiona Peters, OH & Wellness Coordinator, Edith Cowan University
Want to make healthy happen?
Get in touch. For more information on our Corporate Wellness programs and our corporate flu vaccination, complete the webform below, call us on (08) 9265 6466 or email us at firstname.lastname@example.org and one of our Corporate Wellness Account Managers will get back to you.