HBF Travel Insurance $25 eftpos card promotion
Terms and Conditions
1. Instructions on how to enter and other details contained within promotional advertisements for the promotion form part of the conditions of entry.
2. By entering the promotion, entrants agree to abide by these terms and conditions.
3. HBF as a promoter means HBF Health Limited ABN 11 126 884 786 carrying on business as HBF and under other business names.
Gift details & conditions
4. The promotion is open to members of the public who live in Australia and take out an eligible travel insurance policy online.
5. Gift: Each Entrant who takes out a HBF Travel Insurance Policy online will receive a $25 eftpos card.
6. An Entrant may enter once only.
7. One gift will be awarded per policy
8. The gift cannot be exchanged for cash.
9. The gift is subject to the terms and conditions of use set by eftpos
10. The Entrants will be responsible for any and all taxes incurred in relation to the receipt of the gift.
11. Substitute gifts will not be available, should the Entrants be unable to use the gift at the allocated time.
12. HBF may at its absolute discretion substitute a different gift in place of any gift referred to in these terms and conditions.
13. The promotion will commence at 12.01 am WST on Monday 13th of February (Commencement Date).
14. Entries for this promotion will close at 11.59 pm WST on 5th of March (Closing Date).
15. No late entries or back-dated policies will be eligible to enter the promotion.
Method of entry
16. All entrants who make an online purchase of one of the following HBF travel insurance policies:
• Super Plus Travel Insurance
• Super Travel Insurance
• Standard Travel Insurance
• Economy Travel Insurance
• Australian Travel Insurance
Between the Commencement Date and Closing Date will be automatically entered into the promotion.
17. The Entrants will be identified at 13:00 pm WST on at 570 Wellington Street, Perth, WA 6000, on Monday 13 March 2017.
18. HBF’s decision will at all times be final and no correspondence will be entered into.
19. The Entrants will receive notification and the gift card in the mail up to 3 weeks after taking out the new policy.
20. It is a condition of entry that HBF has the right to publicise the Entrants for any promotion or matter incidental to the promotion, if required.
21. The Entrants may also be required by HBF to participate in a photo session and acknowledge that HBF has the right to use such publicity photos in any medium (including, without limitation, the Internet), and in any reasonable manner it deems fit.
22. The Entrants agree to make themselves available for publicity purposes without charge.
Indemnity & disclaimer
23. All entrants release and indemnify HBF and all of its related companies and personnel from and against, all liability, cost, loss or expense arising out of acceptance of any gift(s) or participation in the promotion including (but not limited to) loss of income, personal injury, damage to property and whether direct or consequential, foreseeable, due to some negligent act or omission or otherwise.
24. Neither HBF nor any of its related companies or personnel will be responsible or liable if for any reason beyond their reasonable control any element of any gift is not provided.
25. Neither HBF nor any of its related companies or personnel will be liable to any person for any loss or damage sustained or incurred if, for any reason, the promotion is suspended, varied or terminated at any time, with or without prior warning or publicity.
26. Neither HBF nor any of its related companies or personnel will be liable to any person for any loss or damage sustained or incurred arising from late, lost or misdirected entries.
27. Neither HBF nor any of its related companies or personnel will be liable to any person for any loss or damage sustained or incurred arising from any change in the value of a gift occurring between the publishing date and the date the gift is claimed.
28. HBF reserves the right to exclude any person from this promotion for any reason whatsoever.
29. In all matters, all decisions of HBF will be final and cannot be contested. No correspondence or discussions will be entertained.
30. HBF reserves the right to amend these terms and conditions or cancel the promotion at any time.
31. If for any reason this promotion is not capable of running as planned, including infection by computer virus, bugs, tampering, unauthorised intervention, fraud, technical failures, or any other causes beyond the control of HBF which corrupt or affect the administration, security, fairness, integrity or proper conduct of this promotion, HBF reserves the right in its sole discretion to disqualify any person who tampers with the entry process. HBF assumes no responsibility for any error, omission, interruption, deletion, defect, delay in operation or transmission, communications line failure, theft or destruction or unauthorised access to or alteration of entries.
If you have any questions about how HBF handles your Information, please contact our Privacy Officer by writing to GPO Box C101, Perth, Western Australia, 6839 or by telephoning 1300 883 530.
HBF Health Limited ABN 11 126 884 786.