EC Anniversary Draw - Win free current cover eDM Competition
Terms and Conditions
1. Instructions on how to enter and other details contained within promotional advertisements for the competition form part of the conditions of entry.
2. By entering the competition, entrants agree to abide by these terms and conditions.
3. Employees, contractors and agents of HBF and its related companies and their respective immediate families are ineligible to enter.
Competition as a trade promotion lottery
4. The competition is a Trade Promotion Lottery, governed by the Gaming and Wagering Commission Act 1987 and Gaming and Wagering Commission Regulations 1988. The Gaming and Wagering Commission is the statutory body that administers these laws.
5. HBF as a promoter means HBF Health Limited ABN 11 126 884 786 carrying on business as HBF and under other business names.
Prize details & conditions
1. One (1)
competition winner (Winner)
will receive their current health insurance cover free for a year, as determined by the scale of the policy at the draw date.
2. One (1) prize will be awarded.
3. An entrant may enter once only.
4. All entrants must be over 18 years old.
5. The prize cannot be exchanged for cash.
6. All other costs and expenses associated with the prize, beyond the specified prize components, will be the responsibility of the Winner.
7. The Winner will be responsible for any and all taxes incurred in relation to the receipt of the prize.
8. Substitute prizes will not be available, should the Winner be unable to use the prize at the allocated time.
9. HBF may at its absolute discretion substitute a different prize in place of any prize referred to in these terms and conditions.
10. The competition will commence at 8.00am WST on Tuesday 31 May 2016 (Commencement Date)
11. Entries for this competition will close at 11.59pm WST on Wednesday 31 May 2017 (Closing Date).
12. No late entries will be eligible to enter the competition.
Method of entry
13. The competition is only open to HBF members with a financial health insurance policy who received the EC Anniversary Draw eDM.
14. All entrants who reach their one-year length of membership with HBF Health
between the Commencement Date and the Closing Date will be automatically entered into the draw of the competition.
15. The Winner will be randomly drawn at 10.00am WST on Tuesday 5 June 2017 at 570 Wellington Street, Perth, WA 6000.
16. The judge's decision will at all times be final and no correspondence will be entered into.
17. The Winner will be notified by telephone and will receive confirmation by mail.
18. It is a condition of entry that HBF has the right to publicise the Winner for any promotion or matter incidental to the competition, if required.
19. The Winner may also be required by HBF to participate in a photo session and acknowledges that HBF has the right to use such publicity photos in any medium (including, without limitation, the Internet), and in any reasonable manner it deems fit.
20. The Winner agree to make themselves available for publicity purposes without charge.
Indemnity & disclaimer
21. All entrants release and indemnify HBF and all of its related companies and personnel from and against, all liability, cost, loss or expense arising out of acceptance of any prize(s) or participation in the competition including (but not limited to) loss of income, personal injury, damage to property and whether direct or consequential, foreseeable, due to some negligent act or omission or otherwise.
22. Neither HBF nor any of its related companies or personnel will be responsible or liable if for any reason beyond their reasonable control any element of any prize is not provided.
23. Neither HBF nor any of its related companies or personnel will be liable to any person for any loss or damage sustained or incurred if, for any reason, the competition is suspended, varied or terminated at any time, with or without prior warning or publicity.
24. Neither HBF nor any of its related companies or personnel will be liable to any person for any loss or damage sustained or incurred arising from late, lost or misdirected entries.
25. Neither HBF nor any of its related companies or personnel will be liable to any person for any loss or damage sustained or incurred arising from any change in the value of a prize occurring between the publishing date and the date the prize is claimed.
26. HBF reserves the right to exclude any person from this competition for any reason whatsoever.
27. In all matters, all decisions of HBF will be final and cannot be contested. No correspondence or discussions will be entertained.
28. HBF reserves the right to amend these terms and conditions or cancel the competition at any time with written approval of the Gaming and Wagering Commission after this competition has commenced.
29. If for any reason this competition is not capable of running as planned, including infection by computer virus, bugs, tampering, unauthorised intervention, fraud, technical failures, or any other causes beyond the control of HBF which corrupt or affect the administration, security, fairness, integrity or proper conduct of this competition, HBF reserves the right in its sole discretion to disqualify any person who tampers with the entry process. HBF assumes no responsibility for any error, omission, interruption, deletion, defect, delay in operation or transmission, communications line failure, theft or destruction or unauthorised access to or alteration of entries.
HBF complies with the Privacy Act 1988 (Cth) to ensure that your personal (including sensitive) information (Information
If you have any questions about how HBF handles your Information, please contact our Privacy Officer by writing to GPO Box C101, Perth, Western Australia, 6839 or by telephoning 1300 883 530.
HBF Health Limited ABN 11 126 884 786.