Terms and Conditions
1. Instructions on how to enter and other details contained within promotional advertisements for the promotion form part of the conditions of entry.
2. By entering the promotion, entrants agree to abide by these terms and conditions.
3. Employees, contractors and agents of HBF and its related companies and their respective immediate families are ineligible to enter.
4. HBF as a promoter means HBF Health Limited ABN 11 126 884 786 carrying on business as HBF and under other business names.
Gift details & conditions
5. The promotion is open to existing HBF health insurance members who receive an email or postcard informing them they are eligible for a flu vaccination at participating pharmacies (Entrants
6. Gift: Each eligible Entrant will receive a flu vaccination.
7. Flu vaccinations are only provided at participating pharmacies in New South Wales, Victoria and Australian Capital Territory.
8. Each Entrant will receive a gift.
9. An Entrant may enter once only.
10. The gift cannot be exchanged for cash.
11. All other costs and expenses associated with the gift, beyond the specified gift components, will be the responsibility of the Entrants.
12. The Entrants will be responsible for any and all taxes incurred in relation to the receipt of the gift.
13. Substitute gifts will not be available, should the Entrants be unable to use the gift at the allocated time.
14. HBF may at its absolute discretion substitute a different gift in place of any gift referred to in these terms and conditions.
15. The promotion will commence at 6am WST on 27 April 2017 (Commencement Date).
16. Entries for this promotion will close at 2pm WST on 31 December 2017 (Closing Date).
17. No late entries will be eligible to enter the promotion.
Method of entry
18. All Entrants who make a booking and present their HBF member card, along with the corresponding HBF email or postcard, at a participating pharmacy on the day of their appointment are eligible.
19. The Entrants will be identified at 9am WST on 27 April 2017 at 570 Wellington Street, Perth 6000.
20. The judge's decision will at all times be final and no correspondence will be entered into.
21. The Entrants will be notified by email and/or postcard.
22. It is a condition of entry that HBF has the right to publicise the Entrants for any promotion or matter incidental to the promotion, if required.
23. The Entrants may also be required by HBF to participate in a photo session and acknowledge that HBF has the right to use such publicity photos in any medium (including, without limitation, the Internet), and in any reasonable manner it deems fit.
24. The Entrants agree to make themselves available for publicity purposes without charge.
Indemnity & disclaimer
25. All entrants release and indemnify HBF and all of its related companies and personnel from and against, all liability, cost, loss or expense arising out of acceptance of any gift(s) or participation in the promotion including (but not limited to) loss of income, personal injury, damage to property and whether direct or consequential, foreseeable, due to some negligent act or omission or otherwise.
26. Neither HBF nor any of its related companies or personnel will be responsible or liable if for any reason beyond their reasonable control any element of any gift is not provided.
27. Neither HBF nor any of its related companies or personnel will be liable to any person for any loss or damage sustained or incurred if, for any reason, the promotion is suspended, varied or terminated at any time, with or without prior warning or publicity.
28. Neither HBF nor any of its related companies or personnel will be liable to any person for any loss or damage sustained or incurred arising from late, lost or misdirected entries.
29. Neither HBF nor any of its related companies or personnel will be liable to any person for any loss or damage sustained or incurred arising from any change in the value of a gift occurring between the publishing date and the date the gift is claimed.
30. HBF reserves the right to exclude any person from this promotion for any reason whatsoever.
31. In all matters, all decisions of HBF will be final and cannot be contested. No correspondence or discussions will be entertained.
32. HBF reserves the right to amend these terms and conditions or cancel the promotion at any time.
33. If for any reason this promotion is not capable of running as planned, including infection by computer virus, bugs, tampering, unauthorised intervention, fraud, technical failures, or any other causes beyond the control of HBF which corrupt or affect the administration, security, fairness, integrity or proper conduct of this promotion, HBF reserves the right in its sole discretion to disqualify any person who tampers with the entry process. HBF assumes no responsibility for any error, omission, interruption, deletion, defect, delay in operation or transmission, communications line failure, theft or destruction or unauthorised access to or alteration of entries.
If you have any questions about how HBF handles your Information, please contact our Privacy Officer by writing to GPO Box C101, Perth, Western Australia, 6839 or by telephoning 1300 883 530.
HBF Health Limited ABN 11 126 884 786.