Terms and Conditions
By ticking the box next to the statement ‘I accept the Terms and Conditions and Privacy Statement’ you acknowledge you are over 18 years of age and accept the following terms and conditions (both personally and on behalf of any groups of persons photographed together using the system):
- we retain all rights in the system (including animations), our marks and the images it generates and grant to you (with the consent of each person depicted in any generated images) a non-commercial royalty-free personal licence to use the system to generate your images (“Selfies”) and to licence your use of the Selfies for personal, non-commercial use only (including downloading and private posting on social media);
- unless otherwise agreed in writing you must not use the system or the Selfies for personal gain;
- how you and your group pose is up to you as long as you remember to make Gracie, Jack, Buddy and us proud so don’t do anything others might find to be offensive objectionable or inappropriate;
- we cannot guarantee how previous users leave the system, just ask us to press restart for you if you have any concerns;
- you have 90 days to access and download the Selfies before they will be permanently deleted; and
- we may withdraw the system or restrict its use without prior notice to you or any other person.
In these Terms and Conditions, “you” means the person named in the Enter Your Details section. ‘We’ and ‘us’ means HBF Health Limited ABN 11 126 884 786.
We are HBF Health Limited ABN 11 126 884 786. At HBF, we exist to deliver for our members in the moments that matter. References to ‘HBF’, ‘we’, ‘us’ or ‘our’ include all businesses and subsidiaries owned by HBF Health Limited.
HBF respect and value the privacy of your personal information.
We will use your personal information to:
- send to you a link to the Selfies by sms or email (as you have selected), and
- if you tick the box next to the statement ‘I want to know more about HBF’s products & offers’ we may send marketing material about our products and services to you. If subsequently you do not wish to be contacted for marketing purposes, please call an HBF Member Service Advisor on 133 423 or email us at firstname.lastname@example.org, or you may use the unsubscribe functions in any emails or SMS/MMS messages that may be sent to you.
Generally, HBF uses systems and customer teams located within Australia. However, HBF may also use service providers who store personal information overseas. This means personal information may be transferred as part of commercial arrangements between HBF and its service providers. Service providers located overseas may also be able to access your personal information which is stored in Australia. At the time of the publication of this statement, the territories in which HBF either transferred or intends to transfer personal information may include the United States, United Kingdom and Canada.
If you do not wish to provide personal information, such as either a mobile telephone number or your email address you will not be able to access your Selfies.