Terms and Conditions – Tax Campaign
1. Instructions on how to enter and other details contained within promotional advertisements for the promotion form part of the conditions of entry.
2. By entering the promotion, entrants agree to abide by these terms and conditions.
3. HBF as a promoter means HBF Health Limited ABN 11 126 884 786 carrying on business as HBF and under other business names.
Gift card details & conditions
4. The promotion is open to members of the public who live in WA, and national employees of a business that has an existing Corporate agreement with HBF; and who either during the promotion
i. take out a Combined WA Hospital and Extras policy (Combined Policy) or
ii. New Members who have ceased to be a dependant under their HBF family cover and take out a Combined Policy or
iii. New Members that take out a Combined Policy under Overseas Visitor Cover or
iv. National employees of a business that has an existing Corporate agreement with HBF that take out a new Combined Policy under a HBF corporate package or
v. New members who join their partner’s existing Combined Policy during the promotion; or
vi. Existing HBF Members who upgrade from an Urgent Ambulance Only policy to a Combined policy (all Entrants),
5. Gift: Each Entrant who takes out a Hospital and Extras combined policy in WA during the promotion period will receive one of the below gift cards:
• A $100 “Rebel” gift card for corporate entrants who live in the Northern Territory on a singles policy, or for people joining their partner’s existing HBF combined policy,
• a $200 “Rebel” gift card for all other entrants on singles policy, or for people joining their partner’s existing HBF Combined policy; or
• A $200 “Rebel” gift card for corporate entrants who live in the Northern Territory on single parent, couples or family policies,
• a $300 “Rebel” gift card for entrants on single parent, couples or family policies.
6. Entrants will receive a letter, email or SMS with instruction details to redeem and order their gift card online. Gift cards must be ordered online before 1 October 2017, at which point the HBF offer expires.
7. Entrants must not have cancelled a health policy with HBF within the 30 days of purchasing the new HBF Hospital and Extras combined policy.
8. An Entrant may enter once only.
9. One gift card will be awarded per policy.
10. The gift card cannot be exchanged for cash.
11. The gift card is subject to the terms and conditions of use set by Rebel.
12. All correspondence relating to use of the gift card once the gift card has been distributed to the entrant will be managed by Rebel.
13. HBF will be not be liable to any entrant for any loss or damage sustained or incurred arising from any change in the value of a gift card occurring between the competition commencement date and the date the gift card is ordered and received by the entrant.
14. All other costs and expenses associated with the gift card (including postage costs for online purchases), beyond the specified gift components, will be the responsibility of the Entrants.
15. The Entrants will be responsible for all potential taxes (if any) incurred in relation to the receipt of the gift card.
16. Substitute gift cards will not be available, should the Entrants be unable to use the gift card at the allocated time (one year), or if the gift is misplaced.
17. HBF may at its absolute discretion substitute a different gift card in place of any gift card referred to in these terms and conditions.
18. To be eligible, entrants must not have received any other discount or promotion from HBF within the past 12 months.
19. The promotion will commence at 12.01am WST on Sunday 14 May 2017 (Commencement Date).
20. Entries for this promotion will close at 11.59pm WST on Friday 30 June 2017 (Closing Date).
21. No late entries will be eligible to enter the promotion.
Method of entry
22. All Entrants who:
a) purchase a new, eligible HBF combined hospital and extras policy; and
b) Have completed the 30-day cooling off period; and
c) Whose policies are financial at the time of eligibility selection
(between the Commencement Date and the Closing Date) will be automatically entered into the promotion.
23. The Entrants will be identified at 10am WST at 570 Wellington Street, Perth, WA 6000 on one of the below dates, depending on the date of joining:
a) Tuesday 20 June
b) Tuesday on 27 June
c) Tuesday on 4 July
d) Tuesday on 11 July
e) Tuesday on 18 July
f) Tuesday on 25 July
g) Tuesday on 1 August
24. The judge's decision (HBF viability team) will at all times be final and no correspondence will be entered into.
Entrant receipt of gift card
25. The Entrants will receive their Rebel gift card via mail to the address listed on their policy, up to six weeks after redeeming and ordering their gift card online.
26. It is a condition of entry that HBF has the right to publicise the Entrants for any promotion or matter incidental to the promotion, if required.
27. The Entrants may also be required by HBF to participate in a photo session and acknowledge that HBF has the right to use such publicity photos in any medium (including, without limitation, the Internet), and in any reasonable manner it deems fit.
28. The Entrants agree to make themselves available for publicity purposes without charge.
Indemnity & disclaimer
29. All entrants release and indemnify HBF and all of its related companies and personnel from and against, all liability, cost, loss or expense arising out of acceptance of any gift card(s) or participation in the promotion including (but not limited to) loss of income, personal injury, damage to property and whether direct or consequential, foreseeable, due to some negligent act or omission or otherwise.
30. Neither HBF nor any of its related companies or personnel will be responsible or liable if for any reason beyond their reasonable control any element of any gift card is not provided.
31. Neither HBF nor any of its related companies or personnel will be liable to any person for any loss or damage sustained or incurred if, for any reason, the promotion is suspended, varied or terminated at any time, with or without prior warning or publicity.
32. Neither HBF nor any of its related companies or personnel will be liable to any person for any loss or damage sustained or incurred arising from late, lost or misdirected entries.
33. Neither HBF nor any of its related companies or personnel will be liable to any person for any loss or damage sustained or incurred arising from any change in the value of the gift card occurring between the publishing date and the date the gift card is claimed.
34. HBF reserves the right to exclude any person from this promotion for any reason whatsoever.
35. In all matters, all decisions of HBF will be final and cannot be contested. No correspondence or discussions will be entertained.
36. HBF reserves the right to amend these terms and conditions or cancel the promotion at any time.
37. If for any reason this promotion is not capable of running as planned, including infection by computer virus, bugs, tampering, unauthorised intervention, fraud, technical failures, or any other causes beyond the control of HBF which corrupt or affect the administration, security, fairness, integrity or proper conduct of this promotion, HBF reserves the right in its sole discretion to disqualify any person who tampers with the entry process. HBF assumes no responsibility for any error, omission, interruption, deletion, defect, delay in operation or transmission, communications line failure, theft or destruction or unauthorised access to or alteration of entries.
If you have any questions about how HBF handles your Information, please contact our Privacy Officer by writing to GPO Box C101, Perth, Western Australia, 6839 or by telephoning 1300 883 530.
HBF Health Limited ABN 11 126 884 786.