HBF Happy New Financial Year Cash Back or Gift Voucher Promotion
Terms and Conditions
For the purpose of these Terms and Conditions:
1. This promotion is designed around online redemption, so an Entrant should provide their email address for the choice of their preferred reward. If the Entrant does not provide a valid email address, their reward will default to Prepaid Gift Card which will be sent to them by post.
2. Instructions on how to enter and other details contained within promotional advertisements for the promotion form part of the conditions of entry.
3. By entering the promotion, entrants agree to abide by these terms and conditions.
4. Employees, contractors and agents of HBF and its related companies and their respective immediate families are ineligible to enter.
5. HBF as a promoter means HBF Health Limited ABN 11 126 884 786 carrying on business as HBF and under other business names.
Prize details & conditions
6. The following are eligible to win a prize in this promotion:
A. New health members who take out any Hospital, Hospital and Extras or Packages policy. This offer includes Overseas Visitor Cover products and new Corporate members; or
B. Existing members who are on an Extras policy who then sign up to a new Corporate Hospital and Extras or Packages plan (Entrants).
7. Prize: Each Entrant who takes out a HBF Hospital, Hospital and Extras or Packages policy will receive a $100 cash back, a choice of three e-vouchers (Myer, JB Hi-Fi or Rebel Sports) or a gift card for singles and $200 cash back or a choice of three e-vouchers (Myer, JB Hi-FI or Rebel Sports) or a gift card for couples, families and single parent policies.
8. An Entrant is not eligible to receive the prize where they have not made a payment for their policy by 11.59pm WST on Monday 30 June 2014.
9. One prize will be allocated per HBF health insurance policy that meets the conditions of this promotion.
10. The prize cannot be exchanged for cash.
11. All costs and expenses associated with the prize, beyond the specified components, will be the responsibility of the Entrants.
12. The Entrants will be responsible for any and all taxes incurred in relation to receipt of their prize.
13. Substitute prizes will not be available, should the Entrants be unable to use the prize at the allocated time.
14. HBF may at its absolute discretion substitute a different prize in place of any prize referred to in these terms and conditions.
15. The promotion will commence at 8.00am WST on Sunday 11 May 2014 (Commencement Date).
16. Entries for this promotion will close at 11.59pm WST on Monday 30 June (Closing Date).
17. No late entries will be eligible to enter the promotion.
Method of entry
18. All new Entrants who:
A. Purchase an eligible HBF Hospital, Hospital and Extras or Packages policy between the Commencement Date and the and make payment on their policy by 11.59pm WST on Monday 30 June 2014 will automatically be eligible to receive the prize. (Eligible Members).
B. Eligible Members will cease to be eligible to receive the prize, if prior to 11.59pm WST on Monday 30 June 2014, their policy is terminated by: the member, or, HBF in accordance with policy terms and conditions, or any law or regulation.
19. To be eligible to claim the prize, members must comply with the following prize redemption:
a) The member must enter a valid eligible claim code at hbfpromotions.com
b) The member must select one (1) prize from the list of available prizes.
20. Eligible members will be identified through a mail file which will run on Friday every fortnight by our viability team at 125 Murray Street, Perth, WA 6000. These mail files will be sent via an SFTP to Digital Glue who will contact eligible members with instructions for redeeming their prizes.
21. The judge's decision will at all times be final and no correspondence will be entered into.
22. The Entrants will be notified by telephone and will receive confirmation by mail.
23. It is a condition of entry that HBF has the right to publicise the Entrants for any promotion or matter incidental to the promotion, if required.
24. The Entrants may also be required by HBF to participate in a photo session and acknowledge that HBF has the right to use such publicity photos in any medium (including, without limitation, the Internet), and in any reasonable manner it deems fit.
25. The Entrants agree to make themselves available for publicity purposes without charge.
Indemnity & disclaimer
26. All entrants release and indemnify HBF and all of its related companies and personnel from and against, all liability, cost, loss or expense arising out of acceptance of any prize(s) or participation in the promotion including (but not limited to) loss of income, personal injury, damage to property and whether direct or consequential, foreseeable, due to some negligent act or omission or otherwise.
27. Neither HBF nor any of its related companies or personnel will be responsible or liable if for any reason beyond their reasonable control any element of any prize is not provided.
28. Neither HBF nor any of its related companies or personnel will be liable to any person for any loss or damage sustained or incurred if, for any reason, the promotion is suspended, varied or terminated at any time, with or without prior warning or publicity.
29. Neither HBF nor any of its related companies or personnel will be liable to any person for any loss or damage sustained or incurred arising from late, lost or misdirected entries.
30. Neither HBF nor any of its related companies or personnel will be liable to any person for any loss or damage sustained or incurred arising from any change in the value of a prize occurring between the publishing date and the date the prize is claimed.
31. HBF reserves the right to exclude any person from this promotion for any reason whatsoever.
32. In all matters, all decisions of HBF will be final and cannot be contested. No correspondence or discussions will be entertained.
33. HBF reserves the right to amend these terms and conditions or cancel the promotion at any time.
34. If for any reason this promotion is not capable of running as planned, including infection by computer virus, bugs, tampering, unauthorised intervention, fraud, technical failures, or any other causes beyond the control of HBF which corrupt or affect the administration, security, fairness, integrity or proper conduct of this promotion, HBF reserves the right in its sole discretion to disqualify any person who tampers with the entry process. HBF assumes no responsibility for any error, omission, interruption, deletion, defect, delay in operation or transmission, communications line failure, theft or destruction or unauthorised access to or alteration of entries.
HBF Health Limited ABN 11 126 884 786.