WHO ARE WE
We are HBF Health Limited (ABN 11 126 884 786). At HBF, we exist to deliver for our members in the
matter. We achieve this by providing our members with products and services including private health
health and wellness services and financial services, including arranging general insurance and life
conduct our business, we may need to collect, use, retain and disclose your personal information.
References to “HBF”, “HBF Health”, “we”, “us” or “our” in this policy include all businesses and
owned by HBF Health Limited.
Your privacy is important to us.
As an Australian business, HBF is required to comply with the Privacy Act 1988 (Cth) (Privacy
Act), which includes the Australian Privacy Principles. We may also be subject to State
legislation when we deal with health information.
how we manage your personal information.
Additionally, we may use Privacy notices or “Collection Statements”, which tell you more
handle your personal information during your interactions with us. Privacy notices and Collection
should always be read or listened to carefully, as we may seek your consent to certain uses or
It covers the following:
- current and past members of HBF
- prospective members of HBF (for example, those to whom we provide quotes and people who visit
- HBF general insurance policy holders or prospective policy holders
- participants and volunteers in the community events we hold, (for example, HBF Run for a Reason
- participants accessing health and wellness services such as flu vaccinations, wellness
checks and chronic disease management programs
- health service providers (in relation to their agreements with us)
- current and former employees
- individuals who provide their personal information to HBF for the purposes of applying for
community grants or with respect to the opportunity to supply goods or services to HBF, and
- other individuals including authorised representatives, service providers, contractors,